Tuesday, December 15, 2009

25 Things You Had No Desire to Know

Because I am any meme’s whore


1. Name someone with the same birthday as you. Chris Lilley


2. Where was your first kiss? Can’t remember…
3. Have you ever seriously vandalized someone else’s property? Does school property count? I broke into my school supply shed with a boy I was seeing in 6th form to have a little “cuddle” and we found some spray paint. I thought it was rather irresponsible of the school to leave spray paint just “lying around” in an easily “breakinable” shed so I wrote on the wall just what I thought of the dep. Principal. HA! Rebel. The guy I was with (who turned out to be a real CUNT) was pissing his pants! Coward.
4. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex? Yes several. I’m not proud of myself either
5. Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people? No.
6. What’s the first thing you notice about your preferred sex? I have no idea...
7. What really turns you off? Vomit.
8. What do you order at Starbucks? I avoid starbucks like the plague it is. (except that one time I had a migraine and was shopping and NEEDED it)
9. What is your biggest mistake? Not being more open with my highschool best friend before she died.
10. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose? Several times
11. Say something totally random about yourself. I am cruel.
12. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity? All the time, Drew Barrymore, Kate Winslet, any other hot girl you can think of...
13. Do you still watch kiddie movies or TV shows? Sometimes esp. Studio Ghibli.
14. Did you have braces? Three years baby.
15. Are you comfortable with your height? Unless I’m in a tight spot, yes
16. What is the most romantic thing someone of the preferred sex has done for you? Made me cry.
17. When do you know it’s love? When you still laugh every time he farts.
18. Do you speak any other languages? no
19. Have you ever been to tanning salon? Ewww No.
20. Have you ever ridden in a limo? Many times.
21. What’s something that really annoys you? Being ignored.
22. What’s something you really like? Kiss mommy time (When James’s watch goes off at 8pm and Liam yells it’s KISS MOMMY TIME and both James and Liam fight to get to me first)
23. Can you dance? I expect so
24. Have you ever been rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room? No, but rushed to the hospital and dashed straight to the delivery room with seconds to spare.
25. Tag 5 people! No.

1 comment:

mimbles said...

No. 25 made me laugh :-)