Wednesday, May 6, 2009

OMG two in one day!

OK don't get your hopes up it may not last but I thought I'd share my son's latest achievements with you.
No he's not potty trained.... he's potty mouthed!

Here is a conversation last month regarding sweets in the shapes of marine animals:
Me : Which one do you want william?
W : Shark one
Me : can I have the dolphin?

W: I want the dolphin
Me: Ok then I'll have the fish
EATS FISH
W: F$%K sake! I wanted the fish...

Me: What was that William?
W: I said I wanted the fish.....

OK the proud mum in me was pretty impressed that he used the foul language correctly AND he COVERED it up. but I was quite QUITE unhappy to hear that come from my son's mouth.

OK Fast Forward to yesterday shopping
He's in the shopping trolly and someone passes us and he mumbles under his breath : OH here comes another idiot"
WHAT??? WHERE did that one come from? Me driving perhaps?
sigh

I'm having trouble with the little booger telling fibs too!
this morning for example I say to my obviously REEKING son: do you heve poos Liam. NO mummy (with a steamer in his nappy) WHY???

sometimes I don't know whether to laugh or cry!
also the latest is AFTER he's quitely been picking his nose he'll proudly state "I'm not picking my nose"
WTF?

2 comments:

James M said...

Don't froget when he's doing something and we ask him to stop and he says

"I'm just 'tending to do it."

Unknown said...

Excellent!

My now-17-year-old daughter, when she was 2, called another female toddler, in the mall, a "bitch" for not saying hello back to her.

A TOTAL STRANGER!

Anyway...thanks for the giggles.