Saturday, August 9, 2008

Stolen from Heather's blog. All about my lovely man.

1. What is his name? James (Jamie to his family)
2. Who eats more? Depends he can do more in a sitting but I snack a LOT
3. Who said, “I love you” first? Me. It took him almost a year to understand his feelings and then when he first said it he tried to take it back (I wouldn’t let him!!!)
4. Who is taller? Me I think but it’s close
5. Who drives most when you are out together? He does.
6. Who is more sensitive? Not sure
7. Who does the laundry? Me
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? James… I have to be closest to the door
9. Who pays the bills? Mostly me
10. Who cooks more? Me. The last time James cooked for his family he ended up in the A&E with pretty bad burns.
11. Who is more stubborn? Probably me but he sulks. Both of us get over stuff really quickly
12. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? I’m never wrong!
13. Who has more siblings? He has 2, I have 1
14. Who wears the pants in the relationship? We both wear pants. I’m dominant though… It’s the way James likes it
15. What do you like to do together? At the moment snuggling on the couch watching dvds. It’s soooo wet at the moment.
16. Who eats more sweets? Depends on the sweet, Cakes chocolates and cookies are my domain and he likes lollies.
17. Guilty Pleasures? Letting the washing up pile up so much we need to get takeaways because there is no room to cook (UM!!!)
18. How did you meet? In the student pub. Neither of us were studying at the time.
19. Who asked whom out first? Not sure… I think it was a mutual thing
20. Who kissed who first? ME!!! I totally jumped on him at the bar!!!
21. Who proposed? Erm… Probably leave this one blank or I’ll get in trouble.
22. His best features and qualities? He loves me (and his cute cute cute bum)

1 comment:

Penny said...

LOL at the buns comment! ;)