Wednesday, December 3, 2008

and one for James... and one for William

01. First Name - James
02. Favorite Food - Roast pork
03. Hometown - Greenbay Auckland
04. Favorite Colour - Blue
05. Celebrity Crush - Natalie Portman (Perhaps... not really sure)
06. Favorite Drink - L&P
07. Dream Holiday - Hanging out
08. Favorite Dessert - Ice cream, cream and Jelly
09. What I Want To Be When I Grow Up - Happy
10. What I Love Most In The World - My family
11. One Word That Describes Me - Geek
12. My Blogging Name – I have no blog



01. First Name – William
02. Favorite Food - potatoes
03. Hometown - Auckland
04. Favorite Colour - Orange
05. Celebrity Crush - WALL-E
06. Favorite Drink - milk
07. Dream Holiday – playing on the beach
08. Favorite Dessert - grapes
09. What I Want To Be When I Grow Up – loved
10. What I Love Most In The World – lollies
11. One Word That Describes Me - Cute
12. My Blogging Name – blondie bear

2 comments:

Penny said...

Very cool!

yodaobi said...

I particularly like how James Masters book end my boys