Saturday, September 15, 2007

Still doing ok

Its the end of another successful week. I’m looking forward to Monday’s weigh in. I’m finding walking just 30 minutes every day is too easy I’ll have to step up the exercise.

It’s semester break at work so it’s reeeaaallly quiet here on the weekends.
Skin’s still awesome
=0)

I am still having shoulder problems. I woke up yesterday with two lumps at the base of my skull and had my physio guy look at them.. Turns out to be stress points connected to my shoulders. (they are bigger today! Yikes)

I was going to go for a walk last night but ended up playing in Albert park with the under 2s from my son’s crèche in the afternoon, which included climbing a tree, chasing after kids and pushing prams so I think I TOTALLY did my 30 mins and deserved a peaceful night.

The weather forecast lied and it’s a LOVERLY day here in Auckland
I might go for a walk downtown to find a good place for a pedicure for Friday night.

I decided to do a tally of losses since I started the weekly challenges to see how much we’ve all lost... Might be interesting eh?

So far Mimbles, GInny and I combined have lost 2.3kgs

No comments: