Sunday, November 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Zacky baby


(AND NOW WITH CAKE)


Today was my best mate's little boy's first birthday
The weather held up nicely and we had a lovely day.
James, william and I all caught a little sun on our arms and faces (not too much)


William stayed up till hometime (after 4). He fell asleep in the car on the way home and is still in bed at 9.30
I'm hoping like anything that he's down for the night.

The only fly in the ointment is that I forgot the camera.
I'll have to wait for Milly to send me her photos... I do recall taking a pretty good one of William,
Zak and Georgie in the sandpit together **ta daaa!!!***





and the CAKE!!!!
OMG!!!

Lucky Milly, Her mum's best mate is a cake decorator and makes the MOST beautiful cakes.

Hope to get pix up ASAP
Well, folding laundry is calling (Watching Buffy Season 1 too!!!)




Another photo of Amy (Georgie's sister) "wearing" Party hats

=0)

2 comments:

aussiehen said...

Happy Birthday Zak xxx
Glad you guys had a great day.

Penny said...

I like me that bra....