Wednesday, November 12, 2008

OOOH fun from Penny.

Penny, a lovely friend of mine, has posted an interesting bit on her blog Walking Upside Down which has inspired me to give it a go and have my blog analysed.

OK the results are in.

I started with the Readability calculator thing and was shocked to see I apparently write at a college undergrad level... considering I just usually whatever crap comes into my head I'm stunned.

Then I moved on to the Typealyzer that analyses my writing and decides which side of the brain I use when writing my blog. Aptly it has interpreted me as a Performer!!

The entertaining and friendly type. They are especially attuned to pleasure and beauty and like to fill their surroundings with soft fabrics, bright colours and sweet smells. They live in the present moment and don’t like to plan ahead - they are always in risk of exhausting themselves. The enjoy work that makes them able to help other people in a concrete and visible way. They tend to avoid conflicts and rarely initiate confrontation - qualities that can make it hard for them in management positions.

Lastly for giggles I checked the gender of my writing using Genderanalyzer and for a change I'm very highly a chick!

VERRRY INTERESTING...

Hope other bloggers take this and have a play.

OOH Talking of PLAYING!!! Mimbles blog Mim's muddle is responsible for MAKING me waste almost an entire day playing games at http://www.sporcle.com/games

Golly!

4 comments:

Penny said...

heh heh - I'm still stunned that I'm gender neutral with a bias towards male! LOL!

yodaobi said...

Yeah that shocked me considering you blog mostly about reading, scrapbooking and your kids. All very "MASCULINE" themes.

Emma C. said...

I'm up and runnin'again, so at last can post comments...
May you have a stunning day full of soft fabrics and sweet smelling stuff, chickie!
Oh, and Happy Birthday for Sunday- it sounds as if Waiheke had it's surprises- I'm glad there were lotes of silver linings!!

mimbles said...

I don't even get to be gender neutral, it says I'm a man o_O